Family Operated Since 2001
- Surprisingly, nine out of ten construction companies go out of business the first ten years, leaving their past customers with no future warranty assurance on their work. Tyther is debt free, with a spotless record with the Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry and the Better Business Bureau and has been in business since 2001.
- Many property owners think their individual insurance rates will go up if they file a hail/wind claim. This is incorrect. In Minnesota these claims are categorized as NO FAULT and will not raise individual rates. Rates fluctuate based on claims in the general area whether you make a claim or not.
- Be aware, most "storm chasing" contractors have a local address listed for each state they work in, but do not reside there locally. They move with new storms, leaving their warranty work poorly managed, in their absence. Tyther is a Minnesota only company, and has serviced all warranty work promptly, our BBB record confirms that.
- Unfortunately, many insurance adjusters are paid on how many claims they can process. This often causes oversights of missed damage, leading the property owner to not being paid for the replacement of items they are entitled to. Also, the contractors that special in insurance claims, in Minnesota, are "a roll of the dice" as to how much knowledge they have to process claims. We are contacted often from property owners who experience failure with their insurance company or contractor due to inadequate handling of their claim. More than often, we have been able to get their claim corrected.
- Contractors who perform less than professional work, have to rely on liens and the court system to collect final monies from their unsatisfied customers. Confirmed by the BBB, Tyther does not.
- Typically, construction companies do not employ a project manager; they rely on the construction crew only to deal with the managerial duties. Tyther has a very knowledgeable licensed project manager, who has been with Tyther since its start.
- Beware, some contracting companies make a practice of adding unexpected financial surprises in during the building process. Tyther does not. We are upfront if we suspect there will be an out of pocket cost, as our BBB record confirms.